Mandy Koeppen is here to show you how to create this lovely and inspiring frame:
Supplies: Silver Lining Paper (35635) – Neapolitan, Splendid Black (53294) – Thickers, Pinwheels (78071) - Embellishments, White (71081) – Cardstock, 1/4″ Double Sided Super Sticky Tape (61753) – This to That
1. Gather supplies: Frame (without glass), Thickers, embellishments, ribbon or twine, vellum, and cardstock.
2. Cut cardstock and vellum to 8.5×11″.
3. Layer the vellum over the cardstock in the frame then close the frame back.
4. Arrange and adhere embellishments and ribbon/twine.
5. Arrange your quote in the frame.
All done and ready to hang on the wall or set on the mantle!
Find Dear Lizzy Neapolitan supplies by clicking HERE.