Tricia from Made By Me & Shared With You shares a free pattern and tutorial on her blog for making this sweet sundress for a baby girl. It has bias tape shoulder ties, a bodice with chevron pintucks, and a tiered skirt. The pattern is sized for babies 6-12 months. If you need a larger or smaller size, you could probably adjust it using a garment that fits as a sizing guide. Get the how-to.
[photo from Made By Me & Shared With You]
You may also like…
- Free pattern: Knit baby romper from a t-shirt
- Free pattern: Make shortalls for baby out of an adult tee
- Free pattern: Summer knit cardigan, now in an adult size
- Free pattern: Toddler Swing Tank
- Tutorial: Ella dress with ruffled neckline and sash