Susan from Living With Punks guest blogs in the Ruffes 2012 series at See Kate Sew with a free pattern and tutorial for her Sugarplum leggings. The little girl capri leggings are finished with three rows of ruffles at the hem. A simple foldover yoga waistband is easy to make and comfy to wear. The pattern is in a size 3/4 toddler, but you could adjust up or down as needed using a pair of pants that fit as a sizing guide. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Living With Punks on See Kate Sew]
You may also like…
- Tutorial: Easy knit skirt for summer
- Free pattern: Little girl?s jacket with cropped sleeves
- Free pattern: Pop Pop Preppy tunic top for little girls
- Free pattern: Make shortalls for baby out of an adult tee
- Tutorial: Toddler yoga pants from adult sweatpants