Jen from iCandy Handmade recently shared a pattern and tutorial for making a summer knit cardigan. It turned out smaller than she had planned, so the pattern was for a girl?s size cardigan. Now she?s back with a larger pattern to fit a grow-up. Yay!!! The pattern is in a size medium, but you could size up or down as needed using a shirt that fits you as a sizing guide. Get the pattern for the adult summer knit cardigan.
[photo from iCandy Handmade]
You may also like…
- Free pattern: Perfect Fitted Cap Sleeve Tee
- Free pattern: Knit baby romper from a t-shirt
- Free pattern: Layers of Sunshine dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Baby Boy Snap Cargo Pants, now in 6-12 month size
- Free pattern: Little girl?s jacket with cropped sleeves