Posted by Melissa C on August 9th, 2012 at 02:00pm
Just in case you were unaware, yesterday was National Craft Day! We hope you gave your cat lots of extra love!
To celebrate these furry felines, we?ve assembled some of the best kitty cat craft tutorials we could find! From eye-?cat?ching home decor to fun kitty themed wearables, these kitty cat crafts can help you honor and love your pet today and always!
With Halloween right around the corner, cat costumes and black cat decor are everywhere! This Fancy Cat Mask is great for kids to bring to school. It?s easy and fun to decorate and with some extra glitter and feathers, you?ll definitely be the cat?s meow!
This Quilted Hat Wall Hanging would look just as cute hanging on your wall as it would in a kitty themed quilt! This pattern is easy to follow and is great for beginning quilters.
Perhaps you?re one of the many who love cats, but find themselves severely allergic (me, too!). For us unlucky ones, there?s the Knittin? Kitten Pattern! Now you can have a cat to love and cuddle with without the terrible itchy eyes, sneezing, and headaches?and best of all, no litter box required!
Can?t get enough cats? Well be sure to check out our other finds below from bloggers just like you!
- Sock Cat Tutorial from Life of an Agnostic Sunday School Teacher
- Black Cat Pillows from Woman?s Day
- Kitty Cat Flats from The Teal Cat Project
- Mini Cats from Nuno Life
- Black Cat and Ginger Cat from Wolly Toons
- Keyboard Cat from Urban Threads
- Crazy Cat Hat from Brenda Anderson
- Stripe-y Patchwork Cat from Green Kitchen
- Felt Cat Pin from Wee Folk Studio