Jessica from Running With Scissors guest blogs in the Vintage May series at Skirt As Top with a tutorial showing how to make these Modern Lederhosen cargo shorts for boys. The style is all modern, but the front button tab and zippers are inspired by the traditional Bavarian lederhosen. I am loving the contrast-y orange zippers and topstitching! Go to her tutorial to find out how to make them.
[photo from Running With Scissors on Skirt As Top]
You may also like…
- Read all about it: Topstitching your seams for a more polished look
- Tutorial: Messenger bag from cargo pants
- Tutorial: Smart bag with vinyl accents
- Tutorial: Man?s Shirt Messenger Bag
- Tutorial: Lederhosen t-shirt