If you?re looking for a quick, fun project to use some of your smaller pieces of fabric, why not sew up some zippered pouches? Sew4Home shows how to make them. They?re fully lined. The outer layer is pieced from two coordinating fabrics, with a bit of ric rac peeking out of the seam. They include the cutting dimensions to make them in three different sizes. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Sew4Home]
You may also like…
- Tutorial: Fat Quarter Wrap Skirt
- Tutorial: Custom drawstring liner to fit your picnic basket
- Tutorial: Ruffled half apron in three sizes
- Tutorial: Vintage fabric coasters with ric rac trim
- Read all about it: Tips and tricks for cutting slippery fabrics